This past weekend, LPRT commissioner Tj Baumbaugh asked me about trends in the international flavor of the LPRT as it has evolved over the years from being primarily a US-based tour to being the international tour it has now become. I thought the idea of creating reports out of the data to depict this was a great idea, so i created a bunch of country-based reports over the weekend.
Here they are:
- Player per-country breakdown Report per event: http://rball.pro/521321 : This lists the countries represented per event as a pulldown (this direct link uses the Dec Kansas City event as an example)
- Player per-country breakdown Report per season: http://rball.pro/71EC6A : this is for the 2019-20 season as an example.
- Player per-country breakdown of all players ever to appear: http://rball.pro/28BCA5
- Player per-country report season by season (counts of players per country): http://rball.pro/1E0D49 (about 60 seconds to render)
- Player per-country report season by season (percentages of players per country): http://rball.pro/84A282 (takes 60 seconds to render)
- All Tournament Quarters/Semis/Finals listed by country of origin for history of tour: http://rball.pro/1F1181 (takes 1-2mins to render)
The first query appears in the per-Event section, the second in the per-season section, then the other 4 reports are in the generic section all together.
Enjoy, hope you have some fun looking at the data. You’ll note that the earlier years feature many players who do not have profiles in the database; they appear as “unknown” in the country list.